Acne is painful and embarrassing. To make things worse, acne often leaves behind dark spots and scars that may really scar you forever! Sometimes we think how to get free of acne scars ? So guy, Don’t worry, however – we have come up with a list of home remedies that can help improve your acne scars.
1. Neem and Honey mask :
Neem leaves have antiseptic , soothing , and healing properties, which quicken the healing of the acne scars and help in lightening them after some time.
Honey possesses antiseptic and calming properties that help in healing damaged skin and prevent further acne breakouts.
The moisturizing of honey also soften the scar tissues and quickens skin repair.
• You Will Need :
A bunch of neem leaves
1 tablespoon of honey
• What You Have To Do ?
1. Take a bunch of fresh neem leaves and grind them to make a thick paste. 2. Apply this paste to the affected areas. 3. Leave it on for 20 to 30 minutes and afterward wash off with water. 4. The Take a 1 tablespoon of honey and mix it with the juice of half a lemon. 5. Apply thi mixture to your face and let it work for 20 to 30 minutes. 6. Wash it off with water and pat your skin dry.
• How Often You Should Do This? Do this alternative days in a week .
2. Besan (gram flour ) :
Besan (gram flour ) is another extraordinary solution for skin issues like acne and acne scars. Its solid shedding and lightening properties help in reducing the appearance of acne scars. It helps you to get free of acne scars quickly.
• You Will Need :
1 tablespoon of besan
Rose water or lemon juice (as required)
• What You Have To Do?
1.Take a tablespoon of besan and add some rose water to it until you get a paste of medium thick consistency (not very runny).
2. Apply the paste to your face and neck, focusing more on the scars.
3. Allow it to dry, after which you can wash it off with water.
• How Often You Should Do This? You should do this once every alternative day.
- Chocolate cream cake with gems | Food & Foodiz
- Kamala Harris parents|Kamala Harris|Kamala Harris children|Kamala
- HONDA CR-V – is the best car in design and features
- Serum Institute proposed vaccine price at Rs 225/dose. – DAILY UPDATES
- Powered By: